The best paper award
At the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, as part of the third international conference E-business technologies – EBT, organized by the Department for e-business, we had the opportunity to hear 45 presentations of papers by authors from 11 different countries. Based on the marks each paper received, we selected the best paper for each of the sessions:
- For the first session Digital business ecosystems, the best paper is Digital Transformation of Judiciary by authors Ana Đilas, Dušan Kuzmanović.
- In the Blockchain session, the paper that stood out the most is Measuring the Performance of the Innovative Potential of the Academy on the Example of the Algorand WEB 3.0 Hackathon by authors Ana Miličević, Marijana Despotović-Zrakić, Tamara Naumović, Marko Suvajdžić, Božidar Radenković.
- The paper that contributed the most to the session Digital project based learning is Digital Project-Based Learning for Kids: A Case Study of Start-up Kids Campus written by Teklehaimanot Embaye, Zorica Bogdanović, Salina Imam Belay.
- For the session Digital marketing and social media, the best paper award goes to E-commerce and Ethics: Insights from Industry Practitioners by Manoj Kumar Kamila, Sahil Singh Jasrotia, Pooja Kushwaha, Shagun Chib.
- In the session Big data and artificial intelligence the paper that is considered to have provided the most contribution is Big Data Driven Architecture for Crowdsensing Systems in Smart Cities by authors Aleksa Miletić, Miloš Radenković, Branislav Jovanić, Vladimir Vujin.
- The paper that stood out the most in the session Smart environments, smart healthcare is titled Convolutional Neural Network Model in Human Motion Detection Based on FMCW Radar Signals by authors Lazar Jugović, Ivan Vajs, Milica Badža Atanasijević, Milan Stojanović, Milica M. Janković.
- Last, but not least, the most well-rounded paper in section VR, AR and computer simulation is Simulation and Analysis of Blockchain Operations Model with RSA Algorithm in CrypTool2 by authors Hana Stefanović, Ana Savić, Goran Bjelobaba, Nikola Popović
The best paper award is shared among the three contributions:
- IoT Enabled Software Platform for Air Quality Measurements by Nikola Mitrović, Milan Đorđević, Sandra Veljković, Danijel Danković.
- Fall Detection of Elderly in Ambient Assisted Smart Living Using CNN Based Ensemble Approach by Sakshi, M.P.S Bhatia, Pinaki Chakraborty
- Applying Multi-Criteria Decision Making to Prioritization of Web 3.0 Development Factors by Ebenezer Agbozo, Kumar Avinash, Al-Samarrayi Safa Shakir Awad.